ADULTING 101 CLASS
Join Sue Smith as we explore the skills necessary for the “Adult World”. You will learn skills such as
- Money Management: Checking Accounts, savings accounts, balancing a checkbook, monthly budgeting, paying bills, and more!
- Car Care and other Transportation: Checking the oil, tire pressure, changing a tire, creating a car care kit scheduling an Uber or Cab, Buses, and more!
- Housing: Living with roommates on how to pack for a move, how to talk with the landlord, finding a place in your budget.
- Healthy Mind and Body: Health insurance, stress and burnout, simple yoga, and other relaxation, where to go for different health emergencies and situations. Mental Health care, dealing with chronic health issues or disabilities.
- Career Basics, choosing a career, writing a resume, dress for success, giving notice at a job, communications skills.
- Maintaining Your Household: Laundry, Dishes, Organizing with a calendar, daily household tasks, dorm room essentials.
When: January 2021
If you are interested in this course, send an email to Sue.Smith@emergingadultcounselingtc.com and leave your name and contact information. We will contact you when we are starting a new series.
If you would like to sponsor this program at your school or another site, let me know and we can get it on the calendar.